Rapid Opiate Detox Under Sedation Schedule
- Monday: You will have our intake paperwork, full physical & psychological evaluation, and lab testing and you and your companion will stay overnight at the hospital in a private family/friends suite. Linens and food are included.
- Tuesday: In the morning you have your detox procedure and you stay in our surgical suite for 24 hours with 1:1 care by Doctors, nurses and paramedics. You will also receive a Vivitrol shot to eliminate opiate cravings.
- Wednesday: You spend the day in your hospital suite with your friend/family member.
- Thursday: In the morning, after the Physician’s exam you will be discharged and you are free to go home
- Safe-Fast 3-Day Opiate Detox inside a Hospital. Under Anesthesia.
- All of Your procedure is performed by a Board Certified Physician & Anesthesiologist.
- We are one of the very few Rapid Opiate Detox Facilities located inside of a Hospital.
- Our Expert Medical Team has been performing safe and effective opiate detox since 2007.
- Your entire Treatment and Recovery occur over 3 days in our State-Of-The-Art Hospital.
- Our treatment center is located on a Private Floor of the Hospital.
- In Your Private Room you are welcome to have a Friend or Family Member stay with you.
- Meals for You & Your Guest are Included.
- During your stay enjoy your own Private Bath & Shower.
- Caring & Experienced Medical Staff Available 24/7 During your Stay.
- At Discharge you’ll be given Prescription for up to a 12-Month supply of Vivitrol®.
- We’re the Only Rapid Detox Center that offers Free and Unlimited aftercare by your treating physician.
- We’ll Pick you up & Drop you back off at the Airport.
- Prior to the Procedure you’ll undergo a complete Physical & Psychological exam.
- Comprehensive Lab testing will also be performed prior to your detoxification.
- Advanced Rapid Detox has teamed up with M-Lend Financial to offer 0% Interest Financing to help get you into treatment as soon as possible.
- We’re BBB A+ Rating.
Contact Us or Call us Now to find out if Rapid Sedation Detox is right for You:
Tired of the pain of Opiates and just want your life back?